A pre-award accounting system audit is an evaluation of the design of your accounting system for the award of cost-type contracts, including Cost-plus-fixed-fee and Time & Materials (T&M). An adequate accounting system is required pursuant to FAR 16.104: (i) Adequacy of the contractor's accounting system. Before agreeing on a contract type other than firm-fixed-price, the contracting […]
DCAA Audit Support
Get Help Now
DCAA Compliance Consultants
The Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and other cognizant U.S. Government audit functions perform the following audits including, but not limited to:
- Cost and Pricing audits
- Indirect Cost Rate Proposal Audits (“Incurred Cost Audits”)
- Pre-Award accounting system audits
- Post-Award accounting system audits
- DFARS Estimating System audits
- Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSR)
- Direct Cost Audits
- Forward Pricing Rate Audits
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Audits
DCAA Audit Services
Our team of DCAA compliance consultants are skilled and experienced in navigating DCAA awards and the potential pitfalls that come with them.
U.S. Government Contract Risk Assessments
U.S. Government Contracts Internal Control Frameworks
U.S. Government Audit (DCAA/DCMA) Support
Pre-Award Accounting System Reviews
DCAA Frequently Asked Questions
Our DCAA audit support team is skilled and experienced in navigating DCAA awards and the potential pitfalls that come with them.
(3) The contractor’s accounting system is adequate for determining costs applicable to the contract or order…”
– DFARS Accounting System criteria, “The Contractor’s accounting system shall provide for…A sound internal control environment, accounting framework, and organizational structure…”
STEPS TO SUCCESS
Stop Worrying About DCAA
Let our DCAA compliance consultants help you navigate your government contracting with confidence.
Make A Plan
Get Contract Success
Get The Help You Need
Government Contracting Has Never Been Easier
We'll work with you to ensure full compliance with your contracts, facilitating a long, lucrative partnership between your business and the US Government.